Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Unnecessary Preperation


This time last year I was:


-Making a list of creative ways to tell friends and family we are pregnant
-Trying to train myself to sleep on my side ("can't sleep on my stomach or back when I get pregnant")
-Following every thought of unhealthy food with, "Maybe this is a craving!"
-Trying to decide if I would continue working part time once the baby came or if I would stay home
-Wondering if my mom would move down here to be closer to her firstborn grandchild
-Exercising like crazy so I could have a jump start to being in "great shape while I'm pregnant"
-Stopped drinking any type of alcohol just in case the tests were wrong and I was pregnant
-Took about 300 pregnancy tests
-Deciding which extra bedroom would become the nursery and if I should go ahead and paint
-Thinking of ways to still lead cell group with a newborn
-Telling all my girlfriends the baby names I picked out so nobody would use them in the next 9 months before our little bundle of joy arrived
-Trying to decide which hospital would be best to use for prenatal care and delivery
-Saving pictures of my favorite nurseries and debating which nursery craft project I would tackle first
-Asking around to see which stores have the best baby gift registry
-Thinking it would be easy to get pregnant.

Psalm 40:1 
I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment