Friday, April 6, 2012

Nursery is Finished!

I've had the nursery completed for a few weeks now, but I've been delinquent in taking finished product pictures. So here is a look into Titus' nursery, which is super tiny so I'm actually really happy with how well everything turned out!


On the wall behind the crib is the alphabet display (my step-by-step tutorial can be found here).

Since we knew we wouldn't have enough room in the nursery for multiple furniture items, we had a family friend, Mark Ceola, make us this custom changing table/dresser. It has TONS of storage and the changing table pulls out for easy changing. It can also be used as an entertainment center once we no longer need it for a nursery! (If you are interested in having something made, I can get you Mark's info)



This adorable owl pillow matches the curtains and the colors in the bedding. I custom ordered the crib sheets, crib skirt, curtains, pillow, and changing table covers all from one place on Etsy. I would definitely recommend this for future mommies! I picked out all of my fabrics and got exactly look I wanted for a great price. The Etsy shop I purchased from is Rocky Top Design



 Monogrammed blanket given to me by a sweet friend. This is seriously the softest blanket I've ever felt!


Garland and I made these book shelves out of recycled pallets. So easy! We literally sawed the pallets into three pieces and then nailed a board to the bottom so it could hold books.


Maternity photos by Brooke Robinson, which I just tied up with string and clothes pins

Rug from Urban Outfitters


Hope you enjoyed the tour--can't wait for our little man to actually live here!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So cute! You did a great job! :) I kinda want to pin some of your images on pinterest haha (of course, not w/o your permission :) i'm getting a couple ideas for my girls room. Can't wait to see pics of little Titus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! You can pin anything you see on my blog. But Pinterest is big-time, so that's a major compliment! haha

      Delete
  2. Sarah I LOVE the dresser/changing table!

    ReplyDelete