Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dear Photograph 2

Some of you may remember my original post about the website Dear Photograph which you can find here. For some reason this website is just really touching to me so I'm going to share with you another round of my favorites!


His memory has faded, and all because Alzheimer’s Disease came into his life and stole it away from him. He may not know who I am anymore, but one thing is certain….he will never forget how to love. Love You Grampy,
Brinna 



Dear Photograph,
Ten years of coming and going up those stairs and there you are, always waiting with so much tail wagging love for us to come home.  You are and will always be the best part of each and every day.
Nathalie

Dear Photograph,
He has changed his room over the past 20 years, but one thing remains the same… he is still the sweetest son a mother could ask for.
Love, Mom

Dear Photograph,
Please tell mom we are there with her in spirit, picking up seashells on her favorite beach.
Love,
Kari and Lyna

Dear Photograph,
When I was three years old, I took this picture with my very first camera. Fifteen years later, I crouched down on the same deck to look once again through the eyes of my three year old self and take another photo. Perspective can be magical…it just depends on how you choose to look at things.
Rachel

Dear Photograph, 
My father can’t hold me anymore. Now I hold my son, and he has his grandfather’s name. Daddy, I hope there’s sea, wherever you are….Happy Father’s Day. Love Always, Marta

Dear Photograph,
I love my red keds…and my grandparents.
Julia



Photobucket

1 comment: