At 9 months...
- You weigh about 20 pounds
- You are wearing 9-12 month clothes (pants are still long) and size 3 diapers
- You sleep from 7:30-7:30 (12 hours), and only take 2 naps now (10:30 and 2:30)
- You have what I like to call the "Egor Shuffle" going on where you army crawl and only pull one leg behind you. You will get up and rock on your knees but you haven't figured out how to move your knees to crawl yet. Soon buddy, soon!
- Your favorite toy right now is any cords you can get your hands on. Lamps, phone chargers, anything.
- You officially have 2 teeth! It took you about 3-4 weeks for them to break the surface and you were a little more cranky than usual, but not as bad as it could have been!
- You got bronchitis twice this month and it has been pretty terrible! Breathing treatments, steroids, inhalers, antibiotics... You've had a little bit of everything. Hopefully we're seeing the last of your sickness!
- You have started "singing" along with us in the car, it's adorable!
- We had your first Christmas! It's fair to say your favorite present was the tissue paper we wrapped gifts with, haha.
- You got your first bruise! It was little and I think I was the only one who could see it, but it was still so sad.
- You've started chewing/sucking on some real food! You love pickles, toast, and crackers. You still don't chew very well, though, so we have to watch you very closely.
- You wave back at us!
- You finally want to hold your bottle (sometimes).
- You make a lot more sounds than just dada now, including the n sound, y, j, m, and b.
- We've introduced the sippy cup as well as water, neither if which you care very much for.
Happy New Year, buddy! In 2012 you enjoyed your first Razorback tailgating, Halloween, Fall Retreat, Thanksgiving, Christmas, going to the nursery for the first time, falling in love with the swing, lots of milestones, and plenty of new experiences! I am so excited to see what 2013 holds for you as you start crawling for real and then eventually walking (yikes). We are going to go to the beach, and have your first birthday, and hopefully not get sick anymore. We love you so much, little man. We sit around watching you all night and day because you are so funny. Everyday is something new with you and we just try to keep up! Love you to the moon and back.