Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Boy or Girl....

We did another ultrasound! I know, I'm beginning to sound like an ultrasound junkie, but not knowing the gender was killing me! This time, we did it at 16 weeks, and although both times we've tried to find out it has been developed enough to see, our little guy/gal has been shy!


The exciting news is that we got a better peek today! We actually got a hint about our baby's gender :)
Drum roll please.........
We're having a                          !!! Sorry to get your hopes up but we're not revealing it yet! I know, I know, this was so mean! But I haven't blogged in a while and since this is the most exciting thing happening in our neck of the woods, I knew I needed to document it. But until we have it confirmed and we're not just "pretty sure," we're keeping it to ourselves :)


In other news, I felt the baby move for the first time at 15 weeks and 4 days! It was weird and incredible all at the same time. I was laying in bed flat on my stomach, trying to fall asleep. All the sudden out of nowhere, it felt like one side of my stomach turned completely inside out. Kind of a combination of the feeling you get when you go over the hill of a roller coaster and like someone was moving a rolling pin under my skin. It was totally crazy! I know the baby had to of been doing a total 180 or something because it definitely wasn't "butterfly kicks" like everyone describes having around this time. Guess it's going to be a sleep tosser just like it's momma!


That's all for now, the "official" gender announcement will happen in mid-December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment