Monday, October 17, 2011

Cravings

Pregnancy Craving: A food that an expectant mother has a heightened sense of urgency to eat while pregnant; it can include but is not limited to: pickles wrapped in cheese, salsa spooned straight from the jar, steak fat, black olives on cheese cake, Cheese Whiz sandwiches, eggplant on pizza.


While I'm not craving anything as crazy as that (yes, those are real cravings by real pregnant women), I have definitely had a few items that I couldn't stop thinking about until I ate them. Here are things I have craved since I have been pregnant (but could also just be things I like to eat, no pregnancy craving necessary):

  • Sbarro pepperoni pizza
  • Macaroni and cheese with hot dog pieces (what the?)
  • Chips and Salsa (until I threw it up one night, then no more cravings for that)
  • Chocolate shakes
  • PB&J sandwhich
  • Anything with mustard
  • HUGE glasses of milk
I don't know if this is really Baby Autry or if I am just letting myself indulge in random cravings now that I'm pregnant, but either way it's been a strange few weeks. But not to worry, I am working very hard to balance these weird cravings with 3 servings of fruits and 3 servings of veggies a day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment