Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rushing Rushing Rushing

Garland left for Belize and I was home for a week by myself then I left for Colorado and while I was gone he got home, so long story short, we didn't even talk to each other for almost 2 weeks. After about the 6th or 7th day I started to feel single again. It was so weird because I did whatever I wanted and I didn't have to compromise about anything and since we literally couldn't talk at all while he was in Belize it was like he didn't exist. Needless to say, it took a little adjusting to get used to living with someone again. I missed him so so so much the whole time he was gone, but then when he got back, I caught myself thinking, wait, someone else lives in my house? Such a strange sensation for your husband to feel like a visitor.


The good news is, he's home for good (at least until Memphis in August and Fall Retreat in September, Dallas class in December, Belize in January, Chill Out in February, Memphis in March, Dallas class again in May... and so our schedule goes)! I got back on Saturday afternoon and even though we hadn't seen each other in two weeks we immediately had a family birthday party (for sweet precious itty bitty baby boy "Gawwett"), followed by church on Sunday and party #2 for the Golden Child, then 4th of July in Missouri with my family. WHEW! I am exhausted just thinking about everything that's already happened this holiday weekend.


But regardless, we had an incredible time in Belize/Colorado and seeing my family for the 4th. So here's a little preview of my favorite shots from the past week!


Me, Bestie, Adriane
 Hiking




 My silly lovies


 Drew and his two moms

FOURTH OF JULY!
Best friends :)
 Football training
 New baby (not mine!)


 Some DELICIOUS food!
 Lots of water games




 Grandpa holding his 7th great grandchild for the first time


 And of course, my favorite part, the fireworks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment