Thursday, June 24, 2010

A lot of Catching Up to Do...

So I've decided to finally make a blog that is a long time coming. I haven't had enough time in the past couple years to start one, but some of the most memorable and precious moments have taken place up until now. So I will start by catching you up on what you have missed! 

Engagement: 12/15/08
In December of 2008, I got engaged to the man who encourages me, challenges me, and loves me unconditionally. Brooke Robinson took the most amazing pictures to capture this wonderful season of engagement! Did I mention that Brooke Robinson is probably the best photographer in the whole world? That's right, in the whole WORLD.


Now this is a more honest view of our relationship...
More memories to come later, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment