Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bad Dream

So last night I dreamt (is that a word? you don't say dreamed or dreameded...)
So last night I had a dream that Garland and I were having a baby. And I remember that I was starting to go into labor and I was freaking out because it hurt! So they wheeled me to the hospital and I immediately begged for the epidural. Well this must have been some epidural because the next thing I remembered was waking up after labor (wouldn't it be nice if it really happened like that, you could skip all the hard parts and wake up afterward to a perfect baby?).

I look across the room and there's Garland holding our sweet, precious baby boy. I was so excited because it looked so sweet and he tells me,
"I already named him. Antebellum. Antebellum Autry."

I start to hysterically cry and freak out and I start shouting, "YOU IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU! EVERYONE WILL CALL  HIM LADY! LADY ANTEBELLUM AUTRY! HE'S A BOOOOOOYYYYY!!!!!"


weird, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment